Pages

Monday, April 27, 2009

The Bungalow



John is officially a homeowner! I was not allowed to blog about it until it was a done deal, so since he moved in on Sunday, I think I am good to blab on and on about how fabulous it is!

On Alford Ave, the little Bungalow, as it has been affectionately dubbed, was built in the 1940s. It has a great front sunroom with those glass blinds you can open, and boasts three bedrooms and one bathroom. It has a deck and a nice fenced in backyard for Ms. Mona. She can jump the fence if she wants to, but so far has stayed in, and we did have a trial run! We feel that since all of John's things are there, she is beginning to understand it is her new home.

The house is quite updated for its age, and the walls do not even need to be painted unless it was for the sake of doing something. It is getting a new roof this week, however!

It's very exciting and there are plenty of "projects" to come in the future I'm sure!

No comments: