Pages

Friday, April 3, 2009

Off to Destin!


It is one of those days where I just can't wait to get off work :) Brittany will be scooping me up at the apartment and then we're off to Destin, Florida for Allie-soon to be Selman-Fuller's Bachelorette party! It is sure to be a good time and I absolutely love the beach, need a tan, and basically can't get there fast enough. While I am about to be ensuing upon my never ending endeavor of making marketing packets, all I am going to be thinking about it is crab cakes and shrimp. I went ahead and had a grouper sandwich last night to get me in the mood.

Allie's bridesmaid dresses she choose for us are a dazzling shade of white, yes-white, almost the color of her dress. It will certainly produce a unique, and visually stimulating effect. I've never been to a wedding where the bridesmaids wore white, but I hear it looks fantastic. I believe Brittany's mom, Debbie, did the white bridesmaid dress thing, but I've never seen those pictures. I brought my dress to work today today, because a coworker of mine has a friend who does alterations and the lady was coming by my office to pin me up. I was prancing down to the bathroom to change, dress over my arm, and I had to explain to several people along the way that it wasn't my wedding dress. In the bathroom, with the dress on, women kept coming in and were like "What is going on in here? Are you engaged?" Nope, just my white bridesmaid dress! Don't worry Allie, everyone thought it was great. One coworker said, oh lord honey I could just be like your mother and tear up on you! I just had to laugh. I suppose it would be a great tease on parents! It was like April Fool's all over again at work.

Happy Friday yall and hang in there--the weekend is almost here!

(I am going to post pictures from South Carolina, eventually, probably when I post the pictures from Destin next week. Bare with me!)

1 comment:

AC said...

soooo jealous you are in destin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1