Friday, September 3, 2010
Fabulous Bday
My first married birthday yielded a funky turquoise ring from John and my first "Wife" card--I was pretty excited!
On Wednesday, my "real" birthday, John and I had dinner at Rojo with Brittany, George, and Beas. Good food, good times, and a TCBY ice cream cake! Britt got me a pedi and I sure do need one!
Last night, Katie Beth and John threw Brandon and I a joint Italian themed birthday party. For once, I didn't take any pictures, but Katie Beth did get several. Spaghetti, cupcakes, a little vino, and a few good friends, what more do you need?! And how hard is it to spell spaghetti? I had to google it to make sure. KB gifted me with some peacock feather earrings, Margaret got me margarita mix and tequila (I'm so easy!), and my other "Momma" aka Bess, well....she knows me so well:
I definitely need some new fall clothes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
So glad you had such a nice birthday week! I'm sorry I missed it. I love you so much!!!!
Post a Comment