Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Full 'Moon

This post will wrap up the 'moon.  I don't want to wrap it up though!  I want to go back and live that week of my life forever, on repeat, like a Jimmy Buffet song.

On the first day we got the scooter (and went to the Conch Farm,) it was cloudy, and these are some random shots from a shopping village where we pulled over to buy T Shirts and Cokes:










There were dogs everywhere.




I can't ever see frogs without thinking of my new mother in law!


Love a good Buddha, so chill.




Our last night...sunset photo op.








I am probably pondering what I can do to talk John into never leaving the island.  




For our last dinner, we biked down the road to the Tiki Hut.  It was delicious.






No pictures from the last morning, I was too depressed and trying  not to cry.  We worked out and ate our last huge omelet breakfast, and then had to pack it up.  John, thank you for the best week ever!  I can't wait til our next trip!  We probably need to start saving now =)

No comments: