I did it, I kept my word and actively used the gingerbread man pan so as he would remain relevant and fall into John's category labeled as "useful."
It is OBVIOUSLY a girl. The cookie is chocolate chip. John assisted in spreading the dough out evenly. I worried I should have bought two packs of mix, but one proved sufficient.
My black icing did not have a pointy end, so the nose started out black, and when I messed it up, it turned pink. But I feel like that's ok. And please note that I made swirls in the hair with my fingers. I am not sure I have a future in bakery, but until I get a Kitchen Aid Mixer, the jury will remain out on that.
This picture may or may not encourage him to a haircut.
Cookie Girl did not last long...we washed it's little arms down with milk!!
OK--GUESS WHO!!!





2 comments:
IS IT MINDY SKREET?
hhhhhhhhhhahahaha YES IT IS!!!
Katie Beth you now win the Kitchen Aid mixer!
Post a Comment