Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

tired

Yo Blog-what up?  Long time no see?!  *gangsta sign

I'm alive and well, just been a'working this week.  Columbus, Ohio and Denver, Colorado.  I've never spent any quality time in Denver and it's just as dry as everyone says.  I can feel it in my eyes and I've been super thirsty. 

I wish I had something exciting to report or some life altering message to relay and enlighten you with, but I'm mostly just looking forward to scooting home tomorrow to a weekend marathon of True Blood with John.  I like the idea of curling up on the couch and not wearing make up all weekend...happy place.

I do have this crazy picture John took, of the TV, during the Au/Mississippi State game.  Try to figure out what amused John so  much in this picture.  Once you think you see it, try and take it to a movie character...




-peace

1 comment:

Unknown said...

haha, I'm guessing/hoping is the sketchy old dude in the background... I don't know what movie character he is though!