Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I'M ON A BOAT!!

Or...we hope to be on a boat.

We want to get on the boat.


The plan is to get on the boat.

Meet the new boat. 

No, that's not a tree growing up out of it.  Nor is there poison oak running rampant through it.

More specifically, meet John's latest project.  I shall walk out bottle water/beer to him and supervise.  While saying things like:  "She's a beaut, isn't she?" or "I can't wait to show you all my mad skiing skills."

Don't worry-it was given to us. 

Here's to buying a super bad tube and getting gnarley air (eventually)!

Yes, we are nuts.

But it's going to be pretty much amazing.

3 comments:

Fancy Mims said...

i think it's precious!

Lacey said...

haha thanks ay!!

Leslie Nicole said...

Hey hun! Bray and I just re-did a 1987 Mastercraft Pro Star 190! It was a lot of fun to do and it looks really great now! We were able to do it pretty inexpensively minus the motor repairs! Hope y'all are enjoying!