from turks and caicos-a favorite of mine
This guy. This guy here-is a handful. He is all guy.
This morning I'm making my coffee, bleary eyed and reaching blindy for my Coffee Mate, when he strodes by me in a white polo.
I double take and make a face.
"What?" he asks.
"Oh, nothing."
"No, WHAT?"
"It's your dingy white one."
John looks down at his shirt, glances back at me "So?"
Eye roll and shrug on my part. While mentally thinking...Where did I put that? How did he find it?
I walk over to the couch to get my spot ready and click on Good Morning America. John stares after me with the STINK EYE..."I know what you're up too."
"I don't know what you are talking about."
"Uh huh..."
I started laughing.
"It's not my fault I have to take matters into my own hands," I call over my shoulder as I retreat to our bedroom to get my computer.
Next thing I know, I've been bodyslammed to the bed, and he has me in the "cow eats corn" position-his hand precariously positioned on the sweet spot right above the knee-a tickle spot like no other-in which I will scratch your eyes out to get away.
"STOPPPP! LET ME GO!"
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY SHIRTS??!!"
"NOTHINGGGGG!!!"
insert sqeeze of my leg here.
"FINE FINE FINE-I ADMIT IT-I DO IT--I HIDE YOUR UGLY SHIRTS ON THE BOTTOM OF YOUR DRAWER!!" (yelled at top of my lungs)
I'm released and scramble away as John races after me.
"I KNEW IT!" he triumphantly bellowed .
"Well, you shouldn't wear dingy shirts with holes in them to work, it makes ME look bad!"
"Well, this one was on the floor in the back of my closet..."
He looks momentarily confused.
I grin wickedly and hold out my arms.
"Guess I gotta get a new hiding spot."
I scramble away to safety again and John is left speechless.
Oh, the wifely betrayl.
But...to preface, I specifically requested new white and red polos for him for Christmas, which he received.
Do you think he wears them?
I rest my case :)
Anybody else having to take matters into their own hands out there??!

2 comments:
GREAT POST. This is what I do...hide stuff in a place he won't find (attic box). If a year goes by and he never mentions anything about what's concealed in the attic box, it disappears. My husband is a Pack Rat, so I have to take matters into my own hands! You're doing the right thing!
Love this.So true. Boys can just be plain gross sometimes. Hope to see y'all this weekend.
Post a Comment