Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

Monday Mash Up

Normally, Jessica gives Miranda Lambert all the blog love-since they are twins, but I have to comment on the awesomeness that was her brooch bouquet!  I loved her down home wedding in last week's US magazine:


I'm catching all the coverage on the Joplin, Missouri tornado this morning-and it is so tragic.  The Mississippi river too.  Alabama's heart goes out to everyone.

I can't get my personal pictures to upload to blogger-no clue what's happening--but that's the deal with the fact that my blogging is slow.  Awesome weekend nonetheless, including Do Dah Day.  You name the dog breed and it was there.



I had never seen an Afghan Hound before and saw a pair of them.  They are huge.

Also, I think I'll administer some dating advice today.  If you are single, guy or girl, just go buy a Great Dane puppy, or better yet, adopt a huge adult.  You get stopped every two feet and it's a great conversation starter-"Wow, your dog is so HUGE."  (No, ya think?)  I would start out by taking your new Dane to a local farmer's market.  Haha-I know this because we get stopped anytime we take Mona somewhere, and we've discussed it with other Dane owners. 

Happy Monday!

No comments: