
SIX FLAGS
This makes me happy. Roller Coasters make me really happy. I used to get so mad and cry when I was young because for YEARS I was not tall enough to ride them when all my lanky friends (& parents) could. I am barely tall enough now. I have not been to Six Flags in several years. John says you can buy a super pass and Bugs Bunny will ride all the rides with you. He may have been pulling my leg, but I thought that sounded super cool. No, I'm not eight--I'm twenty-three.
We are also floating a river next Saturday. The Chattahoochee River, maybe? For those unfamiliar with this activity, you pay to rent an inner tube and you sit in it and float for who knows how long and how far down a river. You pay for a second tube to put your cooler in, and I'm guessing you tie it to your tube. I have NEVER floated down a river except for the Lazy River at water parks. I had A LOT of questions about this. It was probably getting on John's nerves. He was probably wishing I was not the type who likes to know EXACTLY what to expect, that I was a little more go with the flow... I try. I really do. Its just that when I "go with it" completely, I end up overwhelmed and upset I didn't research whatever I had gotten into. At that point, I have no one to blame but myself. For example:
Will the tube have a hole in it, for my legs to dangle through, or fabric across the bottom like an water tube?
The time Bess went she got cut up pretty bad. Is that going to happen to me?
Are there snakes?
Do I need to wear a 1 piece or a 2 piece?
Are there rapids?
It went on like this for a bit. I did see a friend's pictures on Facebook from floating a river and they DID have on water shoes. (Mental note: Buy water shoes this week).
I'm sure there will be a good story or two regarding that adventure NEXT Monday!
Over and out.
2 comments:
Lacey!!!!!!!!!! I"m so jealous. Please ride all the rides for me. Beas will be jealous also!!! What a happy Friday for you and John! Anyone else going? I love you!!!
I know! I'm excited. Nope, not at the moment.
Post a Comment