Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

NIGHTMARE!




I had a nightmare last night. I dreamed that I got all of my hair cut off and the stylist cut it to look like Kate Gosselin's hair. In my dream, however, I didn't have it all teased and spiky YET, and I kept asking my friends "I don't REALLY look like Kate, do I?" They said no, unconvincingly I might add! Que Lacey wakes up screaming! I mean, NOT cute hair. I have decided I dislike Jon and Kate+8, and categorize them with OctoMom and Anna Nicole Smith (RIP). I don't EVER buy any of my gossip mags when they are on the cover. I've saved some money in the past few weeks! Thank you US.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hiya Lacey!!! That is a nightmare!!! I do not like her either. Something about her bothers me!!

Lacey said...

Touche

Hadley said...

You are now my new favorite blog for this post. That hairdo is ridiculous. What is up with that woman gaining so much fame just because her name rhymes with eight??? Really America??? Really?

Lacey said...

Haha--I know, its so gross!