Pages

Monday, June 15, 2009

Six Flags + The Hangover

Six Flags is STILL amazing. It is even more amazing when you are a grown up with a job and can buy the Flash Pass Gold (Thank you, John!) We rode everything in the park, and rode some rides twice and then went back for a third! We barely waited in any lines, and if we did it was only about 2 minutes. We do not have any pictures, because we were traveling light and without my purse. I felt naked all day not carrying my purse. It is a bit sad that I am usually so loaded down that I was worried I had sat and left it somewhere all day! For anyone planning on making the trip to Six Flags, I do suggest skipping the classic American Scream Machine. It is OLD. It is RICKETY. It rattles your brain right out of your head. John and I hit that first drop with our hands up, and it was so shaky that it made John's elbow fly down and pound me in the head. I wanted to cry, I wanted off, but I had to shake and rattle through to the end. I remembered that the Ninja was about the same way the last time I went about five years ago or so, and it was skipped as well. Needless to say, I had a head ache the rest of the day, but pushed through.

Floating the river did not happen. Maybe some other time.

Yesterday afternoon I went and saw THE HANGOVER.



I love Las Vegas, as in, I REALLY love it and could go every weekend, and this movie is about a wild and crazy bachelor party that takes place in Sin City. Bradley Cooper, one of the main characters, is my new celebrity crush. They made him so uncool in Wedding Crashers (he was Zack), but he totally redeemed himself in this one and has nice, long curly hair. If you have a crude sense of humor and don't get offended easily, you MUST go see it! I loved it. Ladies--let's face it, your man ain't going to Napa Valley on his Bachelor party...and if you think he is, you're just in denial!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Lace- I totally LOVED the Hangover!!! We saw it opening weekend and I laughed SO hard. AND I, too, am loving BC. I told Clay he needs to grow his hair out like him. BEST MOVIE EVER!! I haven't been to Vegas but this movie makes me want to go!

Lacey said...

I know! It was pretty much fantastic!