but the levy broke at Mayfair. This is poor Bess's room. We think it was a pipe leak of some sort, and it got her room, closet/laundry room, and her bathroom. It seeped into the apartment below us as well. I think some of the ceiling fell on that lady's bed. She was not in it though. Just another day in the life, we never really know what to expect. Bess's new shoes got wet :(
In other recent news, our fish Obama passed away yesterday. I discovered him and had a one man funeral for him before flushing him down my toilet. I was really sad about it yesterday and this is the note I left Bess, who was still asleep:
Also, don't be surprised if you see me down at Niffer's in Alex City. I guess I am Lacey Beckham ;)
1 comment:
Hey Girl- I love YOUR blog!!! I admit, I stalk. Hope you're doing great and let's hang out sometime! Talk to you soon- Sarah
Post a Comment