Ohhh Carol Brady--stealing my heart--she said "stay interesting." I hear you, Florence!
But this guy...he lights Linda's soul on fire...if I remember correctly, she went to his concert:
Yo Bristol, where is Russia?
GTL
Who is your favorite?
IN CONCLUSION: Team Jennifer all the way!





6 comments:
I am rooting for Jennifer Gray! I loooove me some Dirty Dancing. Might have gotten chills when she danced!
I just cried
agreed!
Here's my take:
-Florence: she had her moment, now she needs to head home. I hate how DWTS exploits the old celebrities. I formed this opinion with Cloris.
-Jennifer Gray: I knew she was going to dance to a Dirty Dancing song. Who didn't? Have you ever seen the True Hollywood Story: Dirty Dancing? According to that she and Patrick didn't even get along. I think it was all an act... I don't know where I stand with her. I can say I did not cry. I just didn't find it to be from the heart- Just a ploy to win votes.
I was really feeling the energy the young guy brought that danced to "went a little like this. And twist..."
I hope Bristol stays in it for a few weeks at least so she can have the chance to really improve and show off some mad moves...
Thanks.
Love Jennifer Gray and Kyle Massey. I have never watched Jersey Shore but I must say it was humorous watching the Situation dance a la 80s.
I am cheering for Jennifer Gray! I loved the movie Dirty Dancing. Michael Bolton still rocks my boat. I saw him in concert at Oak Mountain several years ago and he was still sporting the ponytail at that time.
Post a Comment