Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

i Lacey

Since last we spoke I have come into possession of an I phone.  I made the switch from T-mobile to AT&T because T-mobile does not have service in our home.  Dropped Call City, it was.  In the past week, I have checked Facebook more than is normal and have become addicted to the game, Angry Birds.  All is well and weird in my world.


I can't get any pictures to upload to blogger, this is annoying.


The weather is absolutely amazing right now.  I am envisioning a hike out at Oak Mountain on Sunday.


In newlywed news...I have in my purse the paperwork for our new joint account...prayers are much appreciated =)


This is really a post about nothing, I just felt like I needed to be here today after a week's absence!  

Also, I'm craving puppies this morning...I don't know why, I just wish I was snuggling with one right now.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Ohhhh I'm craving a puppy too! My mom and dad have continued to talk me out of it. Boo on apartment-dwelling.