Pages

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Dirty Santa by a Bonfire with Unicorns and Superheroes

We spent the evening of the 23rd celebrating Whitney Clanton's 26th birthday at the lake with a huge bonfire and a rambunctious game of Dirty Santa.  I paid Lil Blake $20 to be our DD and off we went! 


It's what little brothers are for.  Don't be scared of me--I am wearing my Dad's sweater.


Whitney was all dressed up and we all had to guess what she was.  It ranged from Lady GaGa to Craig Fuller.  



Wes Young and I won when we guessed unicorn.  Duh, isn't it obvious?  Whit is too cute.


Whitney got our bonfire going on her beach...





 Ellen Griswold was at the party.  Here she is with Deidra.



Hot Lana Brown was in town with Marlboro Man Clint!  She lives in Ohio now and we don't get to see her very often :(


  Mark.  Per usual, it got weird.

Bess & Wes!

Oh Ryan...it's going to be a long life!!  Jess looks extra mischievous here, could it be the twinkle in her eye?

It was then time for Dirty Santa.  The gifts were all really GREAT and people were stealing left and right. 







 I tried to make Blaire sing Christmas carols!










Jacob in one of the gifts John and I brought.  John did not pick out said present and when he saw it he wanted one.  If  I'd known he was going to get so excited, I would have put one in his stocking!



Lots of Crown and Jack was passed around the room...



Uh Oh...elves are so so naughty...






Alliances were made to ensure the freezing of certain presents.  Jessica got the final steal and took my Blue Moons and beer mugs--which she swapped with Deidra for an American Cookie gift card.  I had to tackle her afterward as her punishment.  

Remember all that Crown and Jack?


Don't let Cory's sweet and innocent demeanor fool you...


Is that a tree skirt?


To Infinity and BEYOND!


When John starts playing dress up it's time to WRAP IT UP! 

No comments: