Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

ETSY LOVE

I love all of the Holiday Shopping Guides that different bloggers do each year.  I would attempt one myself, but then I'd be giving away my ideas and thus spoiling it for those on the receiving end!


However, I will share this shop with you.  I am obsessed and wouldn't mind if one of these was in my stocking and don't be surprised if you (whoever you might be) end up with one too:




The cutest knit hats ever!




I am really into hats and beanies because sometimes washing my hair slows me down.  Also a special thank you to my friend Psssssst:




I believe in Psssssst and Banana Boat.  If that's all you ever take from this blog, then your life has been bettered by the precious seconds you waste here. 

5 comments:

Katie Beth Owens said...

and dog shampoo when you can't find the "psssst"! hahaha

Linda said...

Katie Beth...it wasn't even dog shampoo. It was dog deodorant.

Kristen said...

Lacey... you changed my life when you let me use your Psssst! I am glad though you didn't give me dog deodorant? wtf.

Lacey said...

Hahaha--On the day of Jessica's wedding, I didn't want to wash my hair so it'd curl better. I was looking in Mom's bathroom for some baby powder, as I'd left my Psssst, and found a can.

"How neat! Mom has spray baby powder!"

I rocked it and thought: "Damn my hair looks good!"

Mom walks by and I said: "Where did you get this spray baby powder-it is Amazing!"

Mom's face: ?!?!

Mom: What did you use?

I hand her the can.

Mom: LACEY THIS IS IRIS'S DEODORIZER!!!

I look at Iris and said: "& that bitch has great hair!!"

Me and Iris share hair products, it's fine.

Fifi Flowers said...

Do they still have pssssst?