Pages

Thursday, December 23, 2010

He's Making a List-Checking it Twice...

December has flown by--does anyone else feel that way?

Last week we had a limb fall on the house and it was pretty intense.  I've tried to describe it, but...I'll just show you.




Speared right on into the attic:




Thank God for John.  My handy man husband fixed our roof himself and it looks perfect.  It took him all day the following Saturday and he bought himself a new power saw for Christmas.  I kept being forced to leave the house for various errands while he was on the roof and my parting words were always..."Keep your phone in your pocket so if you fall off you can call me!" 


I helped host Katie Beth's (of the good stuff fame)  Christmas Shower (while John was on the roof):




Mindy Street's parents were so wonderful to let us host the affair in their beautiful home.




Christmas china is so fun!


Katie Beth with all the hostesses!  We did a brunch style menu and everyone wore their PJs.



Presents!!





I loved KB's Christmas china



How were the poinsettias, girlies? 


Here, Deidra is modeling one of the funky festive scarves from Jackson's Drugs!




The scene




Little Brittany Ton Ton--aka Bunny/Bain Train/ DeeDee...I've never even had one nickname!



I found amusement in the life size dolls carolers




& a parting shot of our Blushing Bride...doesn't she look like the most sweet and innocent person you ever did see?  She's not

No comments: