
I am indulging my random thought of the day. I went to Chick-fil-A on my lunch break and the closest one to my office is on Highway 31, by Books a Million. It is always crowded and today was no exception. The drive in line was backed up all the way around the building, which is typical between 12 and 1pm. I rolled my eyes at the lazy people sitting in their cars and walked in to order. There was one person in front of me and I was back in my car in about two minutes.
Why are Americans so lazy? Those people were about to sit in that line AT LEAST twenty minutes. It is like that all fast food restaurants and I usually, almost always now, go in to order because it is so much faster. I don't mind stretching my legs. One more example I have is the Hardees by my office. John Howell ADORES Hardees, and some mornings that is ALL that will do for him. He has had multiple bad experiences at this particular Hardees and one morning last week I was craving a sausage biscuit. I decided to risk it, despite his negative reports, and instead of doing the drive in (which I think usually does) I went in and ordered. No problems, no long wait. I was in and out. I'm just saying folks--go in and order! That's my advice for the day.
PS. Has anyone had that peach milkshake at the Chick? The poster was tempting me, but I had already broken and ordered a chicken sandwich and fries instead of the salad I initially had in mind. Maybe that is who is sitting in line--the people who want salads and do not want to go in and smell the waffle fries?
1 comment:
You know I'll respond!!! I love Chick-fil-A. I agree with you, on that now a days, it is faster to go inside and get your food than wait in the drive through line. I have not had this peach milkshake...didn't know that was the feature summer flavor! Sounds good...I like peach. Those milkshakes are REALLLLLLY good...just don't go look at how many calories they have!!! My favorite is the cookies and cream!!!
Post a Comment