This past Sunday I stuck my green thumb in John's yard :) hahaha
I bought some planters at a yard sale. They are quite rustic, I was feeling it. Jessica was in on that adventure and bought a planter as well.
I bought plants to go in the planters and placed them on the deck. They are oh so colorful, don't you think?
I also put some flowers in the box planters. Gotta add to the curb appeal!
John also worked on his new gate.
I threatened Mona's life if she touches my plants. She was digging a hole in the yard and I had to yell at her...you gotta watch that one. She is not as innocent as she looks or as John likes to think...
1 comment:
Lacey I am so proud of your artwork!!!! You must drag me to the next class. You are so talented, you need to teach me a few tricks.
Post a Comment