Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Mona Recap


I guess you could say Mona and I survived each other =)  We did take a break from each other during our long weekend in Alex City because she wanted to hang with her grandparents and cousins, Lucy and Patti, at the lake.  Overall, we did not have any major issues.  There were a few days when I left her at John's (our) house without her bed (which was at my apartment) and when I came to scoop her up in the afternoon, I could tell she had been on John's couch because ALL the cushions were in the floor.  Mona major pouts when she doesn't have a huge mattress to lie on and so scatters things around the house to punish me.  She even had my beloved SNUGGIE on the floor and had made a pallet with it (gasp)!

I explained to her that she better enjoy this while it lasts, because she will NOT be getting on the brown couch when it moves in.  I told her, very calmly, that there will be repercussions to touching ANY cushions or pillows or really, anything that is mine.  I am not sure what is going to be more of an adjustment, sharing space with a guy or sharing space with human sized dog!  I give Mone Bone a hard time, but she is pretty easy as long as she has her bed, and she is super sweet.  I enjoyed her company and she slept right beside my bed every night but one, because Bess wanted her to stay up with her for awhile.  She was super pumped when I picked her up at the lake, so I think we are pretty tight at this point!

No comments: