Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2010

What Means Nutella?


It is sitting next to it's best friend Mr. Peanut Butter on whatever aisle Winn Dixie/Piggly Wiggly.  I've seen it on food blogs, but never purchased til today.  Bess and I said, let's just taste this...on a spoon.  We ate a couple of spoonfuls...and I will say it was amazing.  It goes on bread, graham crackers (supposedly add Peanut butter and make sandwich)..I don't know what all else.  But Bess pulled the container away from me.  It has the same amount of calories as Peanut Butter.  BUT it tastes like chocolate icing... 

Ok--I'm done.

3 comments:

KatiePerk said...

Let me just tell you that Nutella is the jam. It is so good on a warm croissant (so much better when you double the fat grams) with sliced strawberries. I make that for dessert at dinner parties sometimes...AMAZING...

Lacey said...

OH YUM!! I will have to try that! I'm not kidding, I could have eaten that whole jar last night! haha

Lindsay said...

One word: pretzels. I eat myself stupid on pretzels dipped in nutella.