Pages

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Easy Like Sunday Morning

John finally got internet at "our" house and it has just a made a world of difference.  I've already blogged stalked, read Us Magazine online, AND researched ceremony music this morning!  Ceremony music, at first I thought I didn't care, but upon jamming out to Mozart this morning, I care more than I thought I did!  There is making an entrance, and there is making an entrance.  There are so many ways to approach this thing, and I'm trying to keep it classic, but also make it unique.  You don't want to just completely weird out your wedding I guess.  A contemporary suggestion to the recessional was the Charlie Brown theme song--so wild! I guess if you are a Peanuts fan, there ya go.


I did my first red eye flight Friday night, two Benadryls, a neck roll and  middle seat=Lacey for four and half hours.  Not to mention the horrible turbulance--every flight I've taken in 2010 has been rough and left me sending up prayers.  I've had slight anxiety over it.  Luckily, my flights were on time, and I made it to my good friend Jessica's miscellaneous shower in Alex City--she really racked up with some goodies and let us all rejoice for her recieval of a Kitchen Aid Mixer--make PDub proud, Jess!  I can't wait to see what goodies Jessica will whip up as a young wifey!


I wish I had more exciting stuff to relay, but I'm playing it Easy like Sunday morning.  I think John and I may go see Alice in Wonderland in 3D today--anyone seen it? 



1 comment:

AC said...

I saw it in IMAX and I thought it was great!! Go see it in IMAX if you can!
!