Pages

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Lunch Bunch

 John and I, enjoying the toasts made to us!

Our engagement party was this past Friday at The Lunch Bunch, and John and I had an absolute blast.  Family, friends, and dancing...we could not have asked for more!  Thanks to everyone who could make it.  Thank you to all of our hostesses!  I am proud to say I wrote everyone's Thank You cards Sunday night and mailed them this morning--I refuse to get behind on those!

Family Pics:












  Dad HAS to sing Elvis.

Michael Jackson--of course!  Kyle had some great moves!


Fearless foursome right here!


Dance offs and karaoke.  It's not a party without some of Mr. Randy's (Rando!) dance moves!




Jess and I sang (tried to sing) Janis Joplin and most of the lyrics alluded us...let's just say much to our disappoint Johnathan's Ipod did not have "Fancy" on it.





 And here is a cute one of Gran and Harold dancing!




There are just too many pictures to put them all up, I'll have to make a Facebook album.  Here are the mom's opening their gifts, which were framed pictures of our high school group of girlfriends from our Senior Year party they held for us at--where else?--The Lunch Bunch.  KB hand wrote The Lunch Bunch 2003 on it for me.  I need to post the actual picture--it's pure classic.  Brittany's hair was bright white, Alana and Jessica had copied Paula Abdul's haircut, and Bess was rocking a black choker...




 Mark made the drive all the way from Tampa for our party!  Great pic!





2 comments:

KatiePerk said...

You look fabulous! Looks like such a fun party!

Elizabeth Wood said...

This made me so happy! I'm so sad I missed it. you look purty as ever. Mama Shaffer looks great too. Looks like a fabulous and JOYOUS time. I love the pic of you and John at the beginning of the post. SWEEEEET! Can't wait for the rest of the occasions to celebrate the HOWELLS!!!