My Bachelorette Party is this weekend!
Tomorrow at 3:30pm, I'm breaking free. Like a wild, caged bird I must break free, fly down 280...wind in my hair......
BUT wait, do flamingos fly?
Google says yes, yes they do. I'm thinking of the ostrich.
There he is--flying. You learned something new today.
What do flamingos have to do with my bachelorette party? Nothing. Nothing at all. I just love them--they are my favorite bird, along with the peacock. They're just pretty. & my invitation has flamingos on it. & Jessica is going to find a real flamingo and bring it to my wedding and let it walk down the aisle.
We will be raging on Lake Martin. 17 of us. In the Tree House. Like Swiss Family Robinson style. (used to LOVE that movie)
The only downfall to raging local--is I may run into someone I know. Probably Kenneth Boone, and he'll put a crazy picture of me in his magazine. I don't know--it could all get weird and end badly, but I can promise it will beautiful--if you see a lone girl tangled in a web of white tulle, glitter, and cowboy boots singing Fancy at the top of her lungs before she crowd surfs across Colonel Tom's, you'll know you found the party...
My better half will be partaking in his own rage in Charleston...Mark Gilliland is going (he is an avid blog reader but doesn't comment) and that scares me a little. All I ask is they get John back in one piece!


2 comments:
Oh la la! Have the best time!!! Xoxo-BLC
Happy bachelorette partying! Hope you have fun, though with a weekend at good ol' Lake Martin, how could you not?
Post a Comment