This posts needs limited, to no text. The pictures say it all. I'm going to start at the beginning with our first game, and make sure you understand the rules:
Warm up and Stretch
Be sure you have your jersey
Know your position
Don't be "that guy" who strikes out during kickball
Your team becomes your family
Group pics get taken (not whole team)
Smile even if you lose!
When its THEME WEEK: Have a team meeting at DAVE's and GO ALL OUT!
Beach Week= Sand + Pool
(The guy on the left is my new friend Dr. Mosley, so in case I get hurt he is there to assist, comforting)
FLORA BAMA + BAMA= Perfect red combo
Make your shirt if you have to.
Do not be deterred when your fiance tells you this looks like one of your everyday outfits. You are not all that dressed up because you gravitate to short shorts and baby tees in your every day life.
Silently wonder what it all means when John can fit in your jeans and keep telling yourself it's because they had stretch in them.
Then go back to that picture and think what a great butt he has!
Then you wonder what Pioneer Woman would type...but those aren't Wranglers...they are from Forever 21.
Where Rat Tails are sexy
& overalls are hip...
& Faux sunburns are encouraged...
& Your best friend is wicked cool...
Then outta nowhere, you get the most awesome triple ever...with 2 RBIs, but got out on third because you couldn't stop in these...
Your vintage Fryes--rocked for the first time--don't have much traction and now they are your lucky kickball shoes you plan to wear every week.
John runs by, distracting me by his muscular thighs...then I questioned myself all over again because those are my shorts.
John didn't catch the out in the last inning because I was threatening to throw a back hand spring and he believed I was really going to try it..."I play John!"
They asked us to play one more game because another team didn't show. SURE, we say, but group pics come first...
John--there's a monkey on your hip??
Dear lord...is the keg floated???
Ann is preg??? (*see the keg in its rolling bag here)
Wait!! How did we end up at Innisfree??? In our cutoffs??
Thursday nights out at Birmingham's "sky bar" keep you young...
Hey Ewood! I stink...I've been playing outside throwing cartwheels for three hours...
What is this?? Not only is the entire kickball league at Innisfree, but it's Karaoke night?? Shut your mouth and pass me the mike.
Dixie Land Delight!!
**In conclusion, you go to bed around midnight knowing 6am is gonna come early but at least it will be FRIDAY!






























4 comments:
yall are ridiculous and i LOVE it! :)
I am still laughing at John's shorts! Ha Ha!
Y'all are so funny. I still cannot believe John's shorts or Goerge's shirt!! The pictures are great. I also heard that you killed the other team! Not that that part was important.
LOL!! I don't think I will ever be able to forget the image of John in daisies and tennis shoes. Thanks for the close-up.
Post a Comment