I filled this bad boy up. I'm sure it will have to be re arranged a few times, but John wept tears of joy when he saw the space I opened up in his pantry. I have a big clock I may hang over it, or perhaps a mirror.
The matching bar cart--a tiny area carved out for entertaining. Finally a place to rest the wine cooler. I need a cute basket to sit the bottles in on the bottom shelf.
I moved the leather recliner out of the way for this picture. Anyone want to buy it? It's in great shape, we just do not have the space for it and John is not attached to it like he is his blue couch. Comment if you'd like a Lazy Boy-style recliner. You can come get it!
I know--you totally want come over and have a drink with us, yes?



3 comments:
My vote is a big geometric mirror over the buffet! That's so wonderful you can have those pieces to remember your Ma.
I spy a Church in the Pines painting!
that would look really good! Oh yes, there it is, a KB original!
YES I DO!!!!! Also with the GLUE! Just kidding. love you.
Post a Comment