Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Theme Week at Kickball

Beach Theme




Our team is doing a take on Redneck Yacht Club.  I'm pretty excited...we had a team meeting at Dave's Pizza this week, tossed around ideas, during which we discovered a teammate has a wicked tattoo on his buttocks. 

All I know is John and I rode with George in the mini van to said meeting, and George was taunting random people out the window (a guy who is on another team) about kickball.  I told George I bet some people aren't accustomed to getting taunted by people in mini vans.

 I'll say it again:  I'm pretty excited.  I'm wearing short denim shorts, my cowboy boots, and I've called a few places looking for redneck tank tops.  John said I should wear tennis shoes, but I had to point out, rarely do I make it to first anyways, so why NOT rock my boots? 

Brittany and I decided that "bunting" during kickball is for pansies.  I am usually in outfield and I've taken to taunting people from the outfield and calling them a pansy if they bunt.  ESPECIALLY if a boy bunts.  Be a man.  Kick the ball.


John, so far, has a cooler outfit going than me because he has a tight Flora Bama tank top.  What is the world coming to?!  He wears it a lot...so I'm not sure what that means either.


I PROMISE pictures.  Swears.


**never mind, I just remembered I own a vintage Budweiser tee.  It used to be John's but I finally told him it was, indeed, too tight.

No comments: