sweet and innocent pic from last lei
BUT first, we gotta have a wedding! I've been so preoccupied that the blog has taken a backseat this past week--and I'm not really up to anything too exciting. I'm jamming to Bob Dylan trying to get to a chill place. What's more chill than Bob?
The best news in the past week was the fact my dress arrived--yeah I know, almost freak out time. I did order it back in February, the designer was just slacker mcslackface. I was getting ready to take scissors to the sleeves on Mom's wedding dress. Hopefully we'll squeeze in a bridal portrait before the wedding, or there is a good chance it won't happen at all!
In other random news, my aunts let John and I have Ma's buffet and bar cart (table too, but nowhere to put it currently, it doesn't fit in our dining room) and we hauled them to the house yesterday. They are in position--I'm going to snap some pics tonight. Eventually I want to paint them, or stain them a dark brown, but they are fine for now. We need to get stuff out of the floor and open up some cabinet space more than we need a project at the moment! Those bedskirts have not been made either, despite my big talk. I'm working on thank you notes--slowly but surely.
This week we will be assembling the programs. If you live in Birmingham and aren't busy, holler at me, we can for sure put you to work! I'll even let you fold my clothes and unpack my bags from the past two weeks (ridiculous, yes).
Happy Monday!
ALSO: If you read the blog, are invited to the wedding, and want to stay in the cabins for the wedding weekend--email me if you have not done so. Filling up fast! I probably need to make that a facebook status as well--I'd twitter it if I were a twitter-er. Which I'm not.
shaffer7454@gmail.com
John and I are trying to get that all finalized!
1 comment:
I am glad you got your dress - I was starting to freak out for you! Yes, assembly party asap + I need to give you the programs! Call me!
Post a Comment