Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

Pioneer Woman Recap and the Friday Night before the Sanders Wedding

Let's catch up on the past several weekends and note that I either take 1000 pictures or none at all.  


First of all, Pioneer Woman beat down Bobby Flay on Throwdown.  Below was the spread concocted by Deidra, Margaret, Ashley and I:




What it lacked stylistically, it made up for in its cheese quantity.


This was the main dish anyways.


"Dee, how do you like my olive cheese bread that doesn't have olives on it?"




"Yummm Ashley, you really outdid yourself on this corn dip."  (Yes, that is a Lacey original over my shoulder)


"Thanks for buying this huge sectional, Bess!" Love, Marg and Ash

*****************


On the following Friday evening, the 19th, a few friends crept over for Wings & Things.



Since they never want to group together and smile, we went for this.



Here is an action shot of Katie Beth making Jalapeno Poppers.  She and the cutie pie below are getting married in February and their parties are kicking off.  It's all very exciting!  I did not take any pictures at her couples shower (on the 20th), but she'll always remember I was there, as I am in all of the pictures of her and Brandon.  And of course, she'll remember me and Laurel Dawn by the gravy boat for life :)



Kristen and Rachel Zoe Margaret

Here was our spread


Jessica and Ryan were there too, but from this point on she took all of the pictures.  We partook in a rowdy game of Taboo that lasted into the wee hours of the morning, in which the girls dominated of course.  

No comments: