It looks a little something like this:
"Hi Cory!"
The Gals
Bloggers always find each other
And then...well, the photo ops begin.
Costa Rica was SO fun! Cory, how big was that marlin?
Dee, why so serious??
Prom Pose
Ok--I'm brooding/jilted here.
Deep in thought, maybe??
Maybe you would insert a thought bubble over my head here....I don't know anymore.
AND moving right along...
Thanksgiving was full of food and good cheer. John and I ate at both of our families' dinners and I'll have to admit when I'm in the proximity of casseroles, I don't take any pictures. Sad, I know. Just picture the above photo and the thought bubble reading " I am in a Food Coma right now." I have so many things to be thankful for this year. I married the man of my dreams, acquired a new family, and my Mom is doing great! God is good! I just pray for health and happiness for all my friends and family in the coming year.
Friday was IRON BOWL day. John slipped away into the dark at 5am to go to Tuscaloosa while I planned a day with local Auburn fans in the AC. We started out at Kyle Sullivan's farm and it was some kind of cold.
This was my one taunting text to my Alabama hubby. I think it reads: I am a crazy tiger--hear me roar?! If you are curious, that is Jessica under me. I was cold and that was my spot until her legs went numb. We were huddled by a heater and these are from my Iphone because I was too cold to get up and get my camera from my purse.
This was our 1st half face. We were angry, taking blue and orange jello shots and yelling obscenities at the TV. I had on blue mascara, can you tell?
We texted this picture to Alana, to let her know we were sad she was not home for Thanksgiving and that we were thinking of her!
At halftime, several of us had to go to Jessica's house, as we were underdressed and freezing. We ordered pizzas, laughed over Facebook statuses, and cheered our Tigers on to victory! What a great comeback!
War Eagle!














No comments:
Post a Comment