1. I am only working 1 day this week!
2. I have art tonight. The plan is to paint a folk art inspired nativity scene.
3. I am only working 1 day this week!
4. Wednesday night at Cecil's in Alex City (it's a yearly high school reunion)
5. I am only working 1 day this week!
6. I get to eat 2 Thanksgivings dinners this year!
7. I am only working 1 day this week!
8. Getting my Christmas tree this weekend!
9. I am only working 1 day this week!
10. My Christmas cards came in! They turned out really cute.
11. My run is less than 2 weeks away...eek!
by the way...
I am only working 1 day this week!
3 comments:
I'm working two! And, oh so very jealous of you.
So very jealous of you working only one day this week! But yay for high school reunions over the holidays, two thanksgiving dinners and your first thanksgiving being a HOWELL!!!! love you!!!
So how many days do you have to work this week?
Post a Comment