Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

Sanders Wedding=Sexy Sweaters, Dirty Dancy, Mary Kate & Ashley, Icing, Artsy Shots, among other things...

The wedding of Ryan and Ashley Sanders was a fabulous event in which Alexander Citians descended down from all corners of the earth.  It was held at the trendy Loft at Flower Stems in downtown Bhm.  It was the epitome of industrial chic.


Ryan Sanders is one of my favorite people and his bride was absolutely stunning!  Ryan, Brittany, and I really bonded in our Organic Gardening class at Auburn.  The entire semester consisted of the two of them completing crossword puzzles while he and I simultaneously dueled at Hangman.  Citizen Kane and David Yurman were two of the best games ever played.  



Bloggers were in attendance:  myself, Elizabeth, & Jessica  




Some of the fellas


Some of the ladies



I love sweaters (& my dress my Aunt Candy gave me :)



These two love sweaters.




"Lacey-stop taking pictures even though I read all of the girls' blog and get secretly excited when my picture is on it."  Everyone please note Mark's mustache--he's VERY proud of it, but was totally outdone by Ashley's dad's mustache.




Shot of the loft, so cool




My "artsy" shot of Britt, I loved that chandelier!



Mary Kate & Ashely smiles...only missing our venti Starbucks



Jess caught in an artistic fervor



So Gangsta-hide yo kids and hand me a Smirnoff Ice



Hayden--Lost in Hydrangea


Cutest Couple Ever Alert!  It makes my heart happy to see a friend so happy, and Jackson Lilly is happy




Hm...this may have been a slow song given the other couple's stance in the back right corner...however, John and I go in like every song is Michael Jackson.  I am pleased that my self tanner seemed to have set in this night.  (Banana Boat, girls, it's the only way)




One of my favorite pictures from the night.  I've said it before, but the crazy gets upped a little when Mark comes to town.  The following day, I asked John, "Good Lord, what would it be like if he lived here?"  John replied, "Well, it probably wouldn't be like this every weekend."  Hm...I don't know, I just. don't. know.  Our livers could not handle it.  We'd have to get Mark excited about a book club or something.


 Circle it up.


No one wiggles their legs like J. Lilly--it is comparable to Forest Gump when he's still in leg braces.




Kyle obviously imposing on a private moment




Ok, it's got to end somewhere.  Over and Out.  We got our tree up yesterday, and it is pretty much amazing.  

Coming soon.

Feliz Navidad.

4 comments:

Brittany Bain Stegall said...

this blog post makes me so happy. those hydrangeas that i gave y'all are more beautiful than i remembered.

Lacey said...

hahahhaa you got mad at me anytime I set mine down!!

Jessica said...

Loving the artsy shots...

Elizabeth said...

you have been a blogging fool! love all the pics from the wedding