Pages

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Gonna Find Out Whose Naughty or Nice!!!

Continuing right along with the festive par-tays...


We had the 3rd Annual Supper Club Dirty Santa Party Monday night at Katie Beth's house in Homewood:


Her mantel was just BEAUTIFUL


The party is Feliz Navidad themed, and we made our own loaded nachos, drank margaritas & wine, and played Dirty Santa.


Dana started us off.  We had a hard time getting the numbers passed out!




That durn Deidra...




Margaret is leaving us!  She and Trey are moving to Destin, and we are going to miss them so much!  However, it's hard to really get away from me if you have a free place to stay at the beach...




Chelsie here is overjoyed with her spring travel cup!



Here is sweet Landon with her first gift, a lovely Christmas platter.  Little did she know...what she would really be going home with:




A little poo man from Barcelona, Spain, courtesy of Brittany (read about her and George's awesome trip here), who goes in your nativity with Baby Jesus!  He is supposed to be lucky.  Little Poo Man really made Dirty Santa dirty...in ways that only poo can be dirty.  I was a little jealous of little poo man...I love funny trinkets and especially love dirty little trinkets that are sure to spark conversation.  (Luckily, my crestfallen face yielded me my very own little poo man last night--Brittany had one for me after all!)



Kristen's pretty angel...everyone wanted her!




Rachel went home with my lantern I contributed.  A practical present to be used year round!




I was gifted with Naughty or Nice dish towels...that way, when I'm feeling naughty, I can do the towel pop on John's bee-hind if he starts talkin' smack.




Here is everyone!  In conclusion, fun times were had by all.


-------------------------


Last night, John and I ventured up to Billy's to meet up with some old friends...


me, Allie , Britt, Beas, Lauren

I could not love them more!  We laughed and laughed and laughed.  Brittany and I mostly laughed about how I've had that jacket since 9th grade.  I gave myself props to fitting into anything from 9th grade (Gran gave me that jacket)!!  

I stayed out past 11p--ON A WORK NIGHT!  It was fabulous; I felt so wild and free.  Granted, I only have to be at work til 11a today, so it is not requiring much out of me this morning.

Speaking of work...I have accepted a new job.  2011...I'm coming in hot!  Que Bob Seger's "Turn the Page!"  I'll be spending a good bit of time in St. Louis (where new company is located), so I'm going to need some suggestions on cool things to do, see, eat, and drink.  If you know anyone who lives there...a few new friends would be nice.  When I'm not traveling, I'll be working from home, which is really exciting. 


4 comments:

Hayden Headley said...

Lacey,
Lauren Gloor Graham lives in St. Louis. She has a new phone number, but I'm terrible about saving numbers so I don't have it, but her email address is laurenggraham@gmail.com. She loves St. Louis so I'm sure she has ton of ideas of fun things to do.

Hayden

Lacey said...

Awesome! Thanks Hayden!

Marye Beasley Seymour said...

dirty kid had a good time last night! merry merry.

Elizabeth Wood said...

I'm sad I MISSED OUT!!!!! glad yall had fun. la u