Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

11/11/11

First off all:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THIS GIRL!




We will be having a big night out tonight in Bess's honor!  Bess is one of my best friends and I just love her so much!

lake martin, al sunset

If you are curious, I never got sick.  I don't know how, because John and both his parents did.  Like I said, back off on washing your hands!  Haha!  It grosses people out, but as much as I am in airports/public areas--if I was a germophobe I would be unable to do it.  For instance, when swine flu was going around?  I was all up in the airport with people wearing their masks, and I was all "oh well, if I get it I get it."  Gotta live your life.

A couple of links for ya on a Friday if you aren't working too hard:

A post from a Penn St alum's blog I read.  So sad about all that.

Also, a fun post on the Olsens, loves them-love the video, and a post on bohemian style-which is just the bees knees.

I have so much laundry to do...someone please come do it for me??  *le sigh

Coming up at some point, my first Bunco experience!

No comments: