I was delegated one item for both the Howell and Shaffer Thanksgiving dinners. And I took it and ran with it. I even sent extras on to the Gilliland family. At one point we anxiously awaited for Lil Blake to doze off so we could shove eggs in his mouth, but sadly, he kept waking up.
John and I's night life is summed up here over at SFJ. We definitely squeezed in just as much friend time as we did family time.
so thankful for this guy. he's got my whole heart.
wine time!
I cruised around Alex City with my cool younger sister!
"Yo Iris-let me see your cray cray face!"
I also improved my hair styling skills:
Pigtails-so trendy
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. My MIL, Jane, led a fabulous yoga class outside down at the lake, and it was an incredible time to reflect on my many blessings. I have so much to be thankful for and am looking forward to celebrating the Christmas season!
Santa already dropped off a load!
The stockings are hung by the chimney with care. A wreath adorns the door and there is a bow on the mailbox!
Hunkering down for the Victoria Secret Fashion show. I may eat oreos and ice cream while I watch it.









1 comment:
Love that pic of you and Iris smiling!! So cute!!
Post a Comment