Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

WATCH out!

On a blogging roll this morning!

Last night, I was flipping though my Real Simple magazine and reading the article that was advertising all these fancy watches.

John-I definitely need a "big girl" watch at some point.  It doesn't have to be uberfancy, I mean, I don't have to get a blinged out Rolex or anything, but I think I would like a nice one..like this one from Tiffany's here or something comparable. 

I now have pulled John's attention away from the guys picking through storage units on tv.

Really...and at what point do you think you deserve this really nice watch?

Ummmm- 30th birthday perhaps?

How old are we?

26

Yeah, we might could do that. (internally fist pumps that this is not a current desire)

I actually really just want one of those cool Timex watches.

How much are those?

$30?

breathes a sigh of relief.  Oh, well, you could go get one of those tomorrow.

BAM-ordered!


Merry Chrima' to me!


No comments: