I think I could quit my day job and pin professionally...don't you? Please click on my new PIN button on the right side bar and follow me! I promise you lots of eclectic and weird images...
I also pin normal stuff...such as style and decor that I find interesting or inspiring. My UPLIFT board is probably my favorite. I love quotes. Really, a simple saying can perk up an entire day.
This is my evening...we Howells have been hit by a stomach virus that is spewing violently...not unlike Mt. St. Helen circa 1980 (true life, as a child I had the national geographic video of this and was obssessed with violent natural disasters)
I'm holding tight, as of 8:33pm, I'm still solid--figuratively and literally. If I make it out of this one unscathed, it will prove my theory that a person need not wash their hands/use sanitizer religiously because it is important to build up your immunity to germs; etc.





3 comments:
lacey. we need to have a talk. that first picture is going to haunt me i just know it. i am so disturbed.
BUT i hope you feel better. at least you can force down the only food group that really counts...grapes right?
xo
nat
I don't like that picture of the foot. I commented to that effect on your Pintrest.
Plase stop sharing it. Thanks.
Hahaha ok, I ll let the high heeled foot die!
Post a Comment