A few weeks ago, I was actually in town long enough to participate in Bunco group! That week it was at Whitney and the Carolines' place. I had never played before, and it took me a hot minute to not be spastic about keeping score.
Most girls have played before...but you have about 4 different tables with individual games happening. You rotate once a team hits 21 points, and you have to change up partners each round. As an individual, you want to Bunco has many times as you can, meaning your dice lands on two fives, or two fours etc; I was bunco-ing my face off--beginners' luck!
I had the most Bunco wins in the bag, so I went ahead and pocked my 15 bones. THEN Deidra and I faced off for the big win, with 60 dollars at stake. You can see below, we promised to play clean, but deep down AC doesn't like to go up against AC. It feels dirty and wrong. But we got over it, after all--$60 was on the table!
Dee won after about 25 rolls! I feel as though my maiden Bunco voyage exceeded my expectations. It was intense and bawdy, and I concluded it is more of a beer drinking activity than wine sipping.
I.Heart.Me.Some.Bunco!




No comments:
Post a Comment