Ashley Grace turned me onto a lady's blog and she did a 100 Things About Me post. I thought it would be a fun blog post, since I love the emails that ask you 50 questions, you send it to your friends, and they reply back. I know that they are sometimes annoying to some, but I love them! It seems that no matter how well you think you know your friends, there is also another layer to peel back. People fascinate me---so I thought I would enlighten you (if you care!) on 100 Things About Me:
1. I was born on September 1, 1985 at Russell Hospital in Alexander City, AL.
2. I am a Virgo
3. My full name is Lacey Lawton Shaffer. "Lacey" was one of my mom's sorority sister's names that she just happened to like and Lawton was my great grand dad's first name.
4. I have brown hair
5. I have brown eyes
6. I am short
7. Alana Brown was my first friend and is my oldest friend (Hayden Gunn was right there as well)
8. Alana, Bess, Hayden, Brittany, Whitney, John, and Matt Smith were all in my kindergarten class.
9. Our teacher was Mrs. Dennis
10. I was an only child until I was 5 years old.
11. My brother, Blake, was born February 17, 1991.
12. I was in kindergarten and got to leave class to go show the other teachers pictures of my brother.
13. I love Christmas
14. I love my birthday
15. I love surprises
16. I built a trap one Christmas to "catch" Santa
17. I swore and will swear to you I heard him on our roof that night.
18. I can walk on stilts
19. I can jump on a pogo stick all day
20. I was a bit of tom boy when I was little
21. I had/have a big imagination
22. I am scared of the dark
23. My first concert I ever when to was Hootie and the Blowfish
24. I love the beach
25. I love to tan
26. I have not been in a tanning bed in almost a year!
27. I use Banana Boat self tanner (it's amazing)
28. I wanted to be a vet when I was little.
29. I do not know what I will be when I grow up.
30. I graduated from Benjamin Russell High School in 2003
31. I went to Auburn University
32. I majored in English
33. I minored in Political Science
34. I love politics
35. I love Auburn
36. I played the piano for years as a child and the trumpet (in middle school)
37. The only bone I've ever broken is my sternum
38. I love to travel
39. I have visited half of the states in the US
40. I want to have been to all 50 and "experienced" something significant in each one
41. I believe experience is everything
42. I look like my Mom
43. My mom is pretty :)
44. My dad and I act a lot of like
45. He too, was an English major
46. I love to read
47. I love to write
48. I love to blog
49. I have a hot boyfriend, John Howell
50. John and I both live in Birmingham
51. I love jewelry
52. I love Tiffany's
53. John got me a gift card to Tiffany's and I got to actually pick out what I wanted in the NYC store, on 5th Ave.
54. #53 was in Top 10 funnest things/best present ever
55. I have jumped off Chimney Rock several times
56. I was a lifeguard
57. I spent my 21st Birthday in Las Vegas
58. I got my bug new when I was 16
59. I still drive it
60. My first kiss was in a church in the middle of a church dance. How Christian of me!
61. I have been to the top of the Eiffel Tower
62. I love to laugh
63. I am obsessed with gossip magazines and celebrities
64. I love E!
65. I was obsessed with Camp Cosby.
66. I love trivia
67. I love white teeth
68. I have too many purses
69. I never have enough purses
70. I still have my Birkenstocks from 5th grade
71. I have a personally signed autographed copy of To Kill a Mockingbird
72. My Granny is the youngest old person I know
73. My other grandmother, Ma, is Ms. Claus
74. I swear-she is!
75. I have a Shitz Zu named Iris
76. My mom has stolen Iris
77. I had a horse growing up
78. I want to have a farm someday (and more horses)
79. I live with Bess
80. I try to be clean like Bess (I hope to beat her home today)
81. High heels make me feel sexy
82. I was Made of Honor in Brittany's wedding
83. I was a KD at Auburn
84. I was a Tigerette for one football season
85. That was the 2004 undefeated season and I got tickets to EVERYTHING at face value
86. I lived in the dorm for 2 years at AU
87. I love to go to the movies
88. I would die without my Ipod
89. I love history
90. Washington DC is one of my favorite cities
91. My grandfather taught me how to drive
92. I did a semester stint in law school
93. Which is how I got the job I have now
94. I love Ray Ban sunglasses
95. Cold beer is the best
96. A glass of red wine runs a close 2nd
97. I love going arrowhead hunting with the Howells
98. I want to get a hobby
99. I love painting at Sips n Strokes
100. I enjoy jogging
101. I need to jog more :)
I know that was slightly self-indulgent but fun all the same! Happy Friday!
1 comment:
Thanks for saying I'm pretty! Your beautiful on the inside and out and that's all that matters!
Just a little prejudice!
Love ya,
Mom
Post a Comment