Pages

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

8, 789 Words of Wisdom

This is my new book, and it is tiny and perfect for squeezing in your purse.  I find myself just flipping through it randomly throughout the day, in an attempt to absorb some wisdom--I need all I can get!  Some of the phrases have been quite inspiring, and I've painted the past two days, on my own.  I think it has a lot to do with this glorious spring weather--it just makes a person a little bit more happy.





See, it's so cheerful looking.


Some of my favorite quotes thus far:


  1. If you think you are free, then you are
  2. Flowers feed the soul (ie, TPP)
  3. Make new friends in every period of your life
  4. Choose to experience life
  5. Open up
  6. Make your bed 
  7. A smell can change your mood
  8. Good books are worth more than they cost
  9. A hunch is creativity trying to tell you something
  10. People look different naked than with their clothes on
I'll leave you with that today!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

TPP, baby!!! Whoo HOO!!

Lacey said...

ooo don't you know it!!!

AC said...

Yes, new blog, sorry I didn't inform! Tying out new things :) And I must say, I totally enjoyed being on the e-mail list for that radio station...reading all the comments totally made me LOL!