Our Monograms & Mimosas shower was held this past Saturday at Willow Point Country Club in Alexander City, AL on Lake Martin. Jane and Scotty's sweet friends hosted and treated everyone to mimosas, Bloody Marys, and a sit down brunch. George Stegall says he ate the majority of the salmon. We had a great time and received so many beautiful things. Here's an assortment of pictures:
I got really pumped about our sign!
I even rocked Lilly P for the preppy event. BLC will be proud ;)
Mom and several of the hostesses: Jan Hare, Ellen Dean, Mom, Carol Lee (from left to right)
Harold (Hey Harold! He avidly reads the blog), Granny, & Ma
Grandfather Howell and Betsy
Phil is my wedding planner :)
Brittany "MOH" Stegall and I
Mom and Lou
Shaffer group pic
We opened gifts down at the Howells after the shower. Here, John and I enjoying our coffee mugs from the Stegalls. Of course we didn't have them turned so you can see the "H!"
The hostesses gave us these gorgeous glass salad and dinner plates with our monogram on it. I know we will get SO much use out of them over the years, since they can be mixed and matched with anything. They also gave us a set of Pottery Barn sheets with our monogram. They are so pretty!
Again, we had a beautiful time and I am just trying to soak it all in! (& stay on top of thank you notes!)
2 comments:
What gorgeous pictures! xx
Thank you!!
Post a Comment