Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Vintage Frye Boots

It was a whirlwind, these last couple of days, but I think everyone is trying to get back on a schedule.  Thank you to all of our sweet friends who were there for us.  The outpouring of love, support, and food was almost overwhelming!  Ma loved it, I assure you!  Dad asked Granddaddy what he thought she was doing, and he replied:  "Talking to PFL."  PFL was Paul Faulkner Lane, her father who died when she was two years old.  How sweet is that?  Everyone kept asking me if Gdaddy understood, and he definitely did. 


I had a linen shower this past Sunday that was hosted by Amy Duncan and Rhonda Gaskins.  I got some very pretty things, but will wait until Mom sends me pictures before I do a post.


I have been hankering for a pair of Frye boots for quite some time.  However, my wallet can't quite pony up $400.  SO, I scouted ebay and searched through VINTAGE Frye boots.  I bid on several and this is what I won:



Vintage Tall Frye Women's Western  Leather Boots, 6.5

No comments: