The Linen Shower, hosted by Amy Duncan and Rhonda Gaskins, in which I got lots of towels, dish rags, table clothes, new bedding, pillows etc; You know, linens and things :)
Britt, Bess, & Jess
John's cousin Leighton Stegall came too! She's too precious, and had to leave her twin brother at home 'cause it was girls only!
The Miscellaneous Tea was at the Methodist Church and hosted by John's Aunt Pam, his cousins Buffie Stegall, Stacy Benton, and Jamie Rogers, Chris Boone and Theresa Kennedy. It was so fun and we got some beautiful things!
Gran, me, & Mom
John's Aunt Liz, me, & Mrs. Jane
I was pumped for the grill plate, obviously.
Meet Mia Rogers, my flower girl, who is basically the coolest person ever. She is super smart and the biggest talker. She is hilarious. My mom met her and was like, I see why you are obsessed with her, you acted JUST like that! We discussed our favorite mermaid movies and the fact she wants to be an artist when she grows up.
We had an Outdoor Entertaining Party at the lake this past weekend down at John's Grandfather's house and it was hosted by his aunts and uncles on the Howell side. My mom and dad gave us an ice cream maker and John's parents gave us this really pretty fish planter. The hostesses gave us a copper fire pit, which was totally great. Jessica and Ryan hit us up with a gnarley orange door mat, Britt and George gave us this great green lantern I am hanging asap, Bess and Mack gave us Home Depot cards which John was SO excited for, Whitney gave us a lantern, Deidra and Shaun gave us this gorgeous margarita pitcher/glasses set, Gran and Harold gave us a knife set (much needed!)...the list goes on! Johnathan Bloom played for us--it was great! I wore my "glamourous" huge hat!
KB and Brandon gave us the solar lights and an extension cord. I was pumped!!
John and I are so blessed to have the family and friends we do who went out of their way to attend our parties and give us too many presents to get our life jump started. Love yall :)


No comments:
Post a Comment