John, George, Brittany, and I are proud members of Sons of Pitches. What is that, you ask? It's our drunk kickball team! We are joined by other Homewood folk and some friends we have not met yet and our first game is tomorrow! You play kickball and drink beer. What could be better than that? I've never been so excited about something in my life. I hear our shirts are blue and I already love our captains because in their enthusiastic emails they attach crazy rando kickball people pictures. Like this one:
And this one:
Let's hope that's NOT me.
This is me:
So much poise! Such grace! Pleasant expression....
I don't think you have to be too athletic for this...my mom is worried I'll get hurt (she doesn't want a banged up/cast wearing bride), but I told her I should be fine. I don't know how to slide anyways. I had someone try to teach me one time when I was little, and I was too scared.
Look for authentic kickball pictures Friday morning! This should be wild, since Team Captain Drew is already asking us to chip in on the Party Ball.



4 comments:
baahhhaaa. this makes me so happy. can we please try to find wrestler-esque one pieces like the red headed kickballer.
Hi Lacey. I wish your uniforms looked like the one in the first picture.
I also wanted to leave a comment so you have my blog address!
yes of course--we def need a one piece, but it could get weird! hey elizabeth!!
fair warning ... my old roommate lee carter just blew out his ACL playing kickball. you have been warned
Post a Comment