I took two style quizes that I thought were fun-try them out! Here and Here
When you merge their results, I am a Bohemian Classic with Southwestern flair who also has Asian tendencies. Haha--that's a lot going on, but I think it pegged me! I guess I'm a hippie/American Indian/cowgirl who would travel to Asia to hit up the pearl market (I will say black pearls are my favorite). I love southwestern architecture, art, but I also dig fu dogs and Asian inspired furniture. I think Buddahs are cute and am tempted to buy a laughing Buddha necklace I saw on Etsy because its was just so darn cute looking. I like zebra and cowhide rugs...and pottery.
The HomeGoods quiz says these are my happy home colors. I concur... I like all of those! Instead of white or cream for neutrals, I prefer the mustard and clay colors in my home.
Lacey, you are a Bohemian Classic
You have a refined sensibility and bring a sense of history and tradition into your decor. You appreciate how symmetrical arrangements and beautiful, well-crafted pieces create a solid foundation to a room. But you like to shake up this restraint with objects and accessories that express your personality and your love of other cultures. When traveling, you seek out unique objects that reflect what you love, and you use them in a sophisticated way. You want people to feel comfortable in your home, and cozy chairs, ethnic fabrics, unique pieces, and even a little touch of quirk or humor give your house a laid-back, Bohemian flair.You value comfort. Your home is a warm and open friendly place, and you feel happiest when everyone is cared for and relaxed in your space. Elements like pillows, throws, overstuffed furniture, and good lighting set the mood. You may also enjoy layering different fabrics or mixing patterns to create a cozy effect.
HG quiz says I like to party (?!) and should always have drinks and snacks on hand, that I focus on soft lighting/ambiance and candles, and that the first thing I notice about a home is how it smells (true!) and to stock up on candles and fragrant cleaning products.
Let me know what the quizzes labeled you as!

2 comments:
Okay... So I must have a pretty defined style.
I took the first quiz and the results were: Classic, Rustic Revival, and Mountain Lodge"
So then I took the homegoods quiz and as it turns out my style is "Country Classic"
Apparently, I enjoy family heirlooms mixed with new pieces. I enjoy shopping at antique malls, painted wood, and distressed furniture. Which is ALL TRUE!
The biggest design challege that I face is, get this, ORGANIZATION!! haha. And to top it off my "HAPPY HOME COLORS" were all in the BLUE family.
HomeGoods knows me so well.
HAHA mine nailed me to a tee -
French Eclectic:
"manages to both be formal and casual...You like your spaces to feel inviting from the moment you (or your guest) opens the front door"
"Even though there are French antiques here and gold details there, the rustic elements provide a balance and warmth that seems to say, "come in, relax and stay a while." Your love of antiques leads you to flea markets, garage sales and hours of eBay hunting."
So funnt!
Post a Comment