Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The Recipe Shower

The Recipe Shower, given by my Mom's social sorority, was this past Thursday and was held at Lisa Peace's house on Lake Martin.  The ladies all had to bring a dish and its recipe, and the gift pertained to cooking or the particular dish they prepared.

The Hostesses



  Mom & I

  Mrs. Jane & I

  I got excited about my crystal salad bowl from Janet Price!


Lynn Kesner's present was more for John...(I'm really kidding, I knew we had to represent both!)

  I am very into unwrapping presents.  Mrs. Ellen Martin kept me on track and did not let me linger too long!

  My cupcake tote--I was really pumped here and felt like I was Landon McKean!


Group shot of everyone at the shower.  I had SO much fun and cannot thank everyone enough for the wonderful and practical gifts John and I recieved!  So many of our kitchen items are worn out, so everything was greatly appreciated and needed.  My Mom has the sweetest friends and I was not ready to go home!  I was harassing the teachers to hang out with me since none of us had to work the next day :)

No comments: