The Bachelorette Party was amazing and I think I got about 8 hours of sleep total from the whole weekend. I haven't loaded any pictures yet, but I'll try and pick a sweet and innocent one or two.
I got some beautiful things at my lingerie shower and pretty much every novelty item that exists. Thanks Mom, Jane, and Gran for bringing breakfast--we really needed it! I love all of my friends and thank them so much for being there and for all the lovely things! It means love, it really does. Our house was awesome and it had a million steps. I don't think anyone fell down them. I shamed Cher with my rendition of If I Could Turn Back Time, and I rocked an air brush tee that said Lacey+John. Mindy--not sure where my princess wand went and I broke my crown Brittany gave me on the first night.
I feel like I left it all on the dance floor at Colonel Toms and I've got nothing left to give. My wild and free days are behind me, and I'm now ready to bake casseroles and wear my pearls.
Thanks for the memories guys!
1 comment:
Can't wait to see the pics! Where was the house? Just curious. I've been looking for a house/cabin to rent for a weekend for a girls' vacay.
Post a Comment