In Turks, people drive on the left side of the road. Thankfully, there were sidewalks and it was mostly flat. John is posing on the only hill he made me tackle. I made him go ahead of me at all times. I was a little like, "Dude, I haven't ridden a bike since I was maybe ten or so. And if you didn't notice, you married the most uncoordinated person on the planet."
Of course it showered on us while riding to the store. And then a rainbow appeared. I shakily took the picture while biking. So safe. It was really fun, I felt like I was ten again.
In the store I requested action shots of us trying to decide what beer to buy. It was severely inflated, but still better than what the hotel charged per beer.
"JOHN THEY HAVE WHITE CHEDDAR POPCORN." (They actually had everything) Home with me it came. YUMYUMYUM
We had to tell "G," our beach guy, that we had him after we finished our homemade margaritas!
Turk's Head is the offical beer of Turks and Caicos
Here's a few of the beach bar area
Everyone takes the feet picture
We went for walks almost every day
Yep, pretty convinced I was born to be on vacation! It rained on us during one our walks too--since it was blowing in our face we had to get in the ocean and wait it out!
Catching the sunset...such a hot lil hubby!















1 comment:
I am loving the pictures and updates! Oh the life of the Howell's!
Post a Comment