Pages

Monday, August 2, 2010

Lacey & John Story #5: A Picture


This is the only picture that has surfaced of the two of us as youngsters.  Our bangs look about the same.  This is John's, appears to be 6th, birthday party.  I am sitting right beside him, eyeing the cake.  Who knew we were destined to be MARRIED?  So wild and hilarious.

That's my partner in crime, Alana Brown to my left (your right), and Matt Smith on the other side of John.


I was all about trying to sit next to the birthday person.  It felt cool and you got the 2nd piece of cake.  It was all about strategy.  What you know about Footloose birthday parties??  At the end they'd bring out those scooter things you had to wiggle on to make them go (maximum speed achieved if you raged it on your knees...awesomeness.)


love you, John.

2 comments:

Elizabeth Wood said...

SO CUTE! I love old pictures like this. I can't wait to celebrate this weekend Lacey !!!!

Addie Lamberth said...

So cute!